Submit your materials
1. Create a folder in Google Drive and name it with your first and last name.
2. Create a Google Doc in this folder. In the Google Doc, write a brief statement about who you are, what your experience has been, any concerns you have, and what your short term and long term goals are as an artist. The more you tell us about yourself, the more equipped we will be to provide effective insight.
3. Upload JPG files of 3-5 artworks into that folder. For each 2D artwork, submit only 1 JPG file. For 3D artworks, you may submit 1-2 JPG files per artwork.
4. Rename each JPG file like this: “001.jpg.” , “002.jpg”, “003.jpg.” This way, images are easily referenced in the critique.
5. Open each JPG, click on the 3 dot icon in the upper right, and select “Details.” In the new window, scroll down to the “Description” section. In this section, add the title, media and size of the artwork. Example: “Self-Portrait, oil on canvas, 18″ x 24.” Titles are optional.
6. In Google Drive, right click on your folder, and select “Get Shareable Link.” Copy the link.
Receiving your video critique prize
Upon receipt of this form, you will receive your video critique prize in several weeks. (a deadline specific to you will be determined) When your video critique prize is complete, we will grant you access to view the critique on Google Drive. Sharing, copying, and downloading of your video will be disabled. Your video critique prize will remain on our Google Drive so you may view it at any time.
All video critique prizes are private. We do invite select artists to have their video critique prize produced into a video to be featured on our site, in which case we would contact you to ask for permission first.
Please use the checkbox below to indicate that you have read our Terms and Conditions.