Photo / Tech Supplies
• Staedtler is the best brand.
• Is visible as you draw, but disappears when photographed or scanned.
• Excellent for artwork that is intended to be reproduced, such as animation, illustration, character design, and more.
• Not as messy as charcoal, but not stiff like pencil.
• Can be smudged with your fingers, but isn’t as fragile as charcoal.
• Comes in black/white/oranges/browns.
• Can be erased, but only to a certain degree.
• Affordable crayons
• Come in packs with tons of different colors
• Can be melted and applied many ways if you experiment!
• A permanent drawing material, cannot be smudged.
• Extends the length of your pencil when it’s too short to hold.
• Great if you have large hands.
• Keeps you from having to throw out half used pencils.
• A good investment for your pencils!
• Oil paint in a stick, but muchthicker & tackier.
• When purchased, have a skin that has to be peeled off.
• Excellent for painterly effects that are not so runny.
• Any surface you use oil bar with has to have a primer on it.
• Fills with a tiny bead of ink.
• Lets you create a thin line of ink along the side of a ruler.
• Great for drawing straight, neat lines for comics panels
• Bright, vivid colors that are greasy & thick.
• Can be scraped w/ a knife or smeared w/ fingers.
• Cannot be erased entirely.
• Works well on paper or canvas.