The Artist Business Premium Track will give you a solid foundation of content, presented in a professional manner to help launch your career as an artist. Whether you want to sell, network, or engage with an audience. this track will get you to form a strategy for how to approach promoting your art practice.
Here is your opportunity to work with close attention and comprehensive support from Prof Lieu.
Enrollment is currently closed
Sign up for our email list to get Premium Track notifications.
Premium Track Features
- 2 live voice sessions every week with Prof Lieu and a Teaching Artist.
- Voice sessions are about 60 min., held in our Discord.
- 30 min., one-on-one review with Prof Lieu at the end of the track.
- Access to private channels in our Discord where you’ll get support and critiques from our staff on weekdays.
- Access to an open voice channel where you can hang out with other members on voice.
- Premium Track “alumni” will continue to have access to the private Discord channels once the track ends.
Watch a voice session
I was very impressed with the thought they put into not only the voice sessions, but also the channels throughout the week. Their feedback was quite helpful, as it was a totally new experience for me to get live feedback for my work.“
Prof Lieu has lectured on professional development topics for college students and working artists to provide up to date expertise that addresses the specific needs of artists today.
- Limit 6 students.
- Enrollment is first come, first serve.
- All students are required to join our Discord
Due on the Registration Deadline
- Registration form & full tuition
- We require 4 students to run the track.
- We will confirm whether the track is running by the Wednesday after the Friday registration deadline.
- If the track does not run, you will receive a full refund no later than a week from the Friday registration deadline.
- All payments are non-refundable if the track runs.
- There are no refunds for missed voice sessions, or if a student is late to a voice session.
- We only issue refunds if the track does not run due to lack of enrollment.
- Questions? Contact us.