Our Digital Premium Track will push you to develop and expand your skills in digital drawing and painting techniques. For those of you who have experience with digital art, this track can be really useful to refresh and enhance the skills you already have.
Enrollment is currently closed
Sign up for our email list to get Premium Track notifications.
Premium Track Features
- 2 live voice sessions every week with Prof Lieu and a Teaching Artist.
- Voice sessions are about 60 min., held in our Discord.
- 30 min., one-on-one review with Prof Lieu at the end of the track.
- Access to private channels in our Discord where you’ll get support and critiques from our staff on weekdays.
- Access to an open voice channel where you can hang out with other members on voice.
- Premium Track “alumni” will continue to have access to the private Discord channels once the track ends.
Sample Discord Critiques
Watch a voice session
“Staff was absolutely lovely—and very easy to get in touch with! I felt as though whenever I had a question, someone was answering me with online resources or images that could help.
I discovered so many cool digital artists through Jordan’s recommendations, and websites that were pertinent to the line of work I want!“
About our Staff
We understand that many people have limited budgets for supplies, so our premium tracks are structured so that you can use any materials you want, within that track’s focus.
For example, if you are doing the Painting Premium Track, you could choose any paint media: watercolor, gouache, acryl gouache, acrylic, oils, water mixable oils, ink wash, etc. We provide a supply list with recommended supplies for each paint media and are happy to provide further support, but you can work with whatever you have! Same with digital software: you can use Procreate, Photoshop, Krita, whatever you have access to.
Digital Software Options
- Limit 6 students.
- Enrollment is first come, first serve.
- All students are required to join our Discord.
Due on the Registration Deadline
- Registration form & full tuition
- We require 4 students to run the track.
- We will confirm whether the track is running by the Wednesday after the Friday registration deadline.
- If the track does not run, you will receive a full refund no later than a week from the Friday registration deadline.
- All payments are non-refundable if the track runs.
- There are no refunds for missed voice sessions, or if a student is late to a voice session.
- We only issue refunds if the course does not run due to lack of enrollment.
- Questions? Contact us.