First and last name Email address Enter the link you would like us to use. Type in your country. Sharing your portfolio via Google Drive
1. Create a folder in
Google Drive and name it with your first and last name.
2. Create a Google Doc in this folder. In the Google Doc, copy and paste the artist statement that you are providing in the text box below.
3. Upload JPG files of 8-15 artworks into that folder. For each 2D artwork, submit only 1 JPG file. For 3D artworks, you may submit 1-2 JPG files per artwork.
4. Rename each JPG file like this: “001.jpg.” , “002.jpg”, “003.jpg.” This way, images are easily referenced in the critique.
5. Open each JPG, click on the 3 dot icon in the upper right, and select “Details.” In the new window, scroll down to the “Description” section. In this section, add the title, media and size of the artwork. Example: “Self-Portrait, oil on canvas, 18″ x 24.” Titles are optional.
6. In Google Drive, right click on your folder, and select “Get Shareable Link.” Copy the link.
Paste the shareable link to your portfolio folder in Google Drive. Write a brief statement about yourself and your background as an artist. Explain your motivation, intent, creative process, and if you have any short term or long term goals. If you have any specific questions, please include those as well. By submitting this form, you are granting us permission to show your portfolio images during the live marathon on our YouTube channel and our Portfolio Critique Marathon page here on Artprof.org We will make every effort to critique as many portfolios as possible, but please know that we cannot guarantee that your portfolio will receive a critique during this live marathon, that you will receive your critique from a specific staff artist, what time your critique will begin, or that your critique will last a specific amount of time. You can purchase a portfolio critique if you want guaranteed specifications for your critique. Don't forget to pledge $2 (or more) on Patreon by Monday, Dec 30 @ 11:59pm EST!
Please use the checkbox below to indicate that you have read
our Terms and Conditions
Before clicking "submit," please read below on how to confirm that your submission form was received.