$130 USD, 30 min.
10 business days
Audio of Prof Lieu + artwork images
Rush Audio Critique
$200 USD, 30 min.
2 business days
Audio of Prof Lieu +artwork images.
Sharing your portfolio via Google Drive
1. Create a folder in Google Drive and name it with your first and last name.
2. Create a Google Doc in this folder. In the Google Doc, write a brief statement about who you are, what your experience has been, any concerns you have, and what your short term and long term goals are as an artist. The more you tell us about yourself, the more equipped we will be to provide effective insight.
3. Upload JPG files of 8-20 artworks into that folder. For each 2D artwork, submit only 1 JPG file. For 3D artworks, you may submit 1-2 JPG files per artwork.
4. Rename each JPG file like this: “001.jpg.” , “002.jpg”, “003.jpg.” This way, images are easily referenced in the critique.
5. Open each JPG, click on the 3 dot icon in the upper right, and select “Details.” In the new window, scroll down to the “Description” section. In this section, add the title, media and size of the artwork. Example: “Self-Portrait, oil on canvas, 18″ x 24.” Titles are optional.
6. In Google Drive, right click on your folder, and select “Get Shareable Link.” Copy the link.
When we receive this form, we will send you a payment request to your email via Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account for your payment to be processed, Paypal accepts credit card, cash, or check.
Receiving your critique
Upon receipt of this form and payment, we will complete your video critique within the time frames listed above. When your portfolio critique is complete, we will grant you access to view the critique on Google Drive. Sharing, copying, and downloading of your video will be disabled. Your portfolio critique will remain on our Google Drive so you may view it at any time.
All purchased portfolio critiques are private. We do invite select artists to have their portfolio critique produced into a video to be featured on our site, in which case we would contact you to ask for permission first.
Please use the checkbox below to indicate that you have read our Terms and Conditions.