: 30 min
: 45 min $350 USD
: 60 min
Showing us your artwork
We find it very helpful to see some of your artwork prior to your artist call. You can show us 3-20 artworks; sketchbook pages, finished pieces, WIP, anything goes basically, we don't have anything specific we are looking for or expect to see.
Please note that a video session is not a portfolio critique. We will reference your artwork, but we will not be critiquing each artwork in depth, one by one. You can purchase a portfolio critique here.
Sharing Your Artwork with Us
You can share your artwork with us through 1) images in a Google Drive folder, 2) Instagram, or 3) your website. Please do not email us attachments if your images.
Sharing your portfolio via Google Drive
1. Create a folder in Google Drive and name it with your first and last name.
2. Upload JPG files of 8-20 artworks into that folder. For each 2D artwork, submit only 1 JPG file. For 3D artworks, you may submit 1-2 JPG files per artwork.
3. Rename each JPG file like this: “001.jpg.” , “002.jpg”, “003.jpg.” This way, images are easily referenced in the critique.
4. Open each JPG, click on the 3 dot icon in the upper right, and select “Details.” In the new window, scroll down to the “Description” section. In this section, add the title, media and size of the artwork. Example: “Self-Portrait, oil on canvas, 18″ x 24.” Titles are optional.
5. In Google Drive, right click on your folder, and select “Get Shareable Link.” Copy the link.
When we receive this form, we will send you a payment request to your email via Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account for your payment to be processed, Paypal accepts credit card, cash, or check.
Scheduling your artist call
Upon receipt of this form and your payment, Prof Lieu will email you to schedule a mutually convenient time for your artist call. Usually calls are scheduled within about a week of payment, although this is contingent upon everyone's collective availability.
All sessions are private, we will not record the session or post it on YouTube.
Please use the checkbox below to indicate that you have read our Terms and Conditions