TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All submissions to ARTPROF.ORG become the physical, digital and legally-binding property of ARTPROF.ORG. By submitting your submission, you grant ARTPROF.ORG full and unlimited usage right to your submission, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium and unlimited right to display, reproduce, record, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, and re- title.
By agreeing to the ARTPROF.ORG Terms and Conditions you acknowledge and grant ARTPROF.ORG the rights to:
(a) make any type of photograph or recording of me (the “Recordings”);
(b) use the Recordings and the Licensed Materials, in whole or in part, with or without my name and biographical details, in connection with any ArtProf projects, other projects, and their related materials (collectively, the “Projects”) including to package, advertise and promote the Projects, CLARA LIEU – ArtProf, its distributors and/or funders; and
You acknowledge that ARTPROF.ORG or its designees shall own the copyright in the Recordings and the Projects, and that ARTPROF.ORG is not obligated to use the Recordings or the Licensed Materials.
You release ARTPROF.ORG and its designees from any claims that I have or may have relating to the Recordings and the Projects.
ArtProf acknowledges that I will continue to own all rights in my artwork, name, and biographical details, and that this agreement does not transfer or assign ownership of any rights in my artwork, name, or biographical details.
CONTENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Submissions may not contain, as determined by the ARTPROF.ORG, in its sole discretion, any content
- is sexually explicit or suggestive;
- unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- is profane;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; o promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive;
- endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- appears to duplicate any other submitted submission;
- contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others or any trademarks, names or logos owned by others;
- communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- and/or violates any law.
All submissions that do not comply with guidelines stated by ARTPROF.ORG or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content deemed unacceptable by the ARTPROF.ORG, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published.
ARTPROF.ORG assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect submission information, or for any failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of submissions at any point in the operation of this promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any website or any combination thereof. IN NO EVENT WILL THESE ARTPROF.ORG BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ARTPROF.ORG.