This video demos watercolor techniques for plein air landscape painting in a cemetery in Widstoe, Utah. The process is explained step by step, from the sketching process into finalizing the details in the paintings.
- Being more selective about using the marker colors.
- Reserving saturated colors for the markers.
- Visiting a site in person twice.
- Self Critique process.
- Achieving efficient brush work.
- Communicate more with less.
- Lack of layout in the cemetery.
As a free educational source, Art Prof uses Amazon affiliate links (found in this page) to help pay the bills. This means, Art Prof earns from qualifying purchases.