OBS Studio is free software that can be used to create a customized layouts for an online, hands on art demo.
This video explains how to organize and set up scenes in OBS in a manner that is streamlined and efficient.
Topics covered include the variety of sources OBS provides, how to add multiple camera views, and more. Discussion by Art Prof Clara Lieu.
- How to add a video clip
- “Transform” OBS sources: flip, rotate, reset, stretch, etc.
- Shortcuts for OBS scenes
- Reordering your OBS scenes
- Storing frequently used sources
- How to copy and paste sources into different scenes
- Organize list of sources with colors
- What to avoid in video layouts
As a free educational source, Art Prof uses Amazon affiliate links (found in this page) to help pay the bills. This means, Art Prof earns from qualifying purchases.