See different ways Liquid Sculpey can be used by artists to create various shapes and forms that can be manipulated into a number of ways.
Liquid Sculpey is incredibly versatile, and can be used in many diverse and exciting ways.
- When trying a new art supply, it can be fun to dive into the supply totally blind and experiment.
- Looking up projects online on how to use the art supply can be helpful, but often times the most effective way to get to know a material is through experimentation.
- Working with another artist while trying a new art supply is effective. You can bounce ideas off each other on the different ways the new art supply can be applied.
- Liquid Sculpey® comes in a wide range of colors, metallics, transparencies, and glow-in-the dark.
- Liquid Sculpey® can be used to embellish polymer clay pieces, as grout, for image transfers, window clings, and much more.
- Liquid Sculpey® can be thinned with Sculpey® Clay Softener
- Liquid Sculpey® is an incredibly versatile material.
- You can draw on Liquid Sculpey® with a sharpie and ballpoint pen.
- You can layer Liquid Sculpey® onto a sheet of aluminum foil or a silicone mat to get a wide range of effects.
- After Liquid Sculpey® has been baked, you can cut it with a pair of scissors or an X-acto knife to get playful collage shapes.
- Liquid Sculpey® works really well in Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Molds, where you can get casts that have very tiny details.
- You can put two colors of Liquid Sculpey® together, and then swirl them together to create a marble effect, similar to papermaking techniques.
- Liquid Sculpey
- Silicone Mixing Set
- Liquid Sculpey® Multi-Pack – Metallics
- Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Molds: Geometric Jewelry Mold
- Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Molds: Mandala
- Sculpey Tools™ Oven-Safe Molds: Lace
- Sculpey® Clay Softener
Materials provided by
As a free educational source, Art Prof uses Amazon affiliate links (found in this page) to help pay the bills. This means, Art Prof earns from qualifying purchases.