See how an animation of a pig is made in 1 hour in Procreate! Tips are also given on how to capture the likeness of a pig.
Also included are techniques for how to draw pigs using Caran d’Ache Neocolor II crayons on an unprimed basswood panel.
- Drawing from imagination vs. Drawing from reference
- Planning the composition with thumbnails
- Shooting pig reference photos
- Observing pigs in real life
- Color scheme of the pigs
- Reference photos to examine the animal’s anatomy
- Solid surfaces for crayon drawing
- Animation made in 1 hour!
- “Chatter” effect in animation
- Animation techniques in Procreate
- Organizing layers in Procreate to create animation
Materials Provided by
As a free educational source, Art Prof uses Amazon affiliate links (found in this page) to help pay the bills. This means, Art Prof earns from qualifying purchases.