Avoid these mistakes when drawing the human figure: tracing the outline, drawing too dark too soon, leaving the hands and feet to the last minute and more. See these mistakes demonstrated, and followed up with more effective and efficient techniques for drawing the figure. using stills from Eadweard Muybridge’s book The Human Figure in Action. Drawing demo led by Art Prof Clara Lieu.
- Mistake #1: Drawing too dark, too soon
- Mistake #2: Not drawing the entire figure within 1 minute
- Mistake #3: Tracing the outline of the figure
- Mistake #4: Not being willing to make major changes
- Mistake #5: Drawing details too soon
The Human Figure in Motion by Eadweard Muybridge.
Some links on this page are Amazon affiliate links that Art Prof earns from qualifying purchases. These earnings help support Art Prof.